Friday, January 7, 2011

Just me...

"Just when you thought you had me all sorted out, chances are you probably never met the me you should have met to begin with. Chances are I'll be a riddle you can never crack. I'm an easy person to get to know, but a complex person to understand. I know what I'm doing, what I want, and where I'm going. I have become indestructible and will probably become more as the days roll by. I'm in no rush to grow up, I'm still very much a little boy at heart. I am probably one of the nicest guys' you'll ever meet but push me in the wrong direction, I could be the biggest dick. Many people have come and gone in my life, but only a few have left a lasting impression. I have a big heart. I bet anything I could make you smile when you're sad. I have been through a lot, but have done even more, yet I regret nothing. People will fail you, and people will love you. I'm hurt, but I smile anyways. I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I am easily entertained, and even more easily amused. I follow my heart as much as my brain. Yet I will give you my heart if yours is broken. I'm not afraid to take chances. What's supposed to happen, will happen, the best things are unexpected. My name is York, I am a filmaker, and there's not much to me. Trials and tribulations make me who I am. I grow from every experience I can come in contact with. I am breaking the mold, I will not broken"

No comments:

Post a Comment